Who can I sue?

Most people come to Donoghue Solicitors for help with actions against the police. We can also help you if you have been a victim of  misconduct by others, including, but not limited to:

– shop security staff (e.g. for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment)

– prison officers (e.g. for assault and battery)

-court security staff and other organisations who have acted with police-like powers.

Click on this link to read about the types of claim (including wrongful arrest) you can make. If you think you may have a claim complete the contact form on our main website (click on the link to go there) or by calling Donoghue Solicitors on 08000 124 425 with the necessary information and we’ll get our expert solicitors to look into it with you.